CREATING DECENT JOBS FOR CAMEROON’S FAST GROWING YOUTHFUL POPULATION
Pan African Institute for Development – West Africa (PAID-WA)Buea
Cameroon’s Excellent Investments potentials ..1
- An ambitious but realizable Cameroon Vision 2035.
- Abundant mineral and agricultural resources.
- A peaceful and happy population.
- A stable macroeconomic environment - inflation rate below 3%.
- A thriving middle class of consumers.
- A gradually growing democracy and free Press. Diverse ecological and climatic conditions.
- Vast agricultural and mineral resource potentials.
- Enormous cross-border trade potentials:
- Close neighbor to Africa’s biggest economy, Nigeria; Leading CEMAC country;
- Cameroon feeds nearly all its neighbors.
- A strong culture of civil obedience, especially with paying taxes.