Registrations for the six (6) months Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Courses are now opened at the Cisco Network Academy in PAID-WA against the August session. Deadline for registration is July 30th.
Learn networking fundamentals and advanced concepts with hands-on practice and simulations to develop your skills.
The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers. The curriculum consists of 4, 70-hour courses: Introduction to Networks, Routing and Switching Essentials, Scaling Networks, and Connecting Networks. The first 2 courses prepare you for the Cisco CCENT certification exam or to study CCNA Security. All 4 courses are recommended before taking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam.
With the PAID-WA Cisco Network Academy, you:
- Develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn on both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
For more information:
Contact: 679 720 059