SPECIALISED DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Duration: 2 months The following Specialised Development Courses are offered in all four campuses of PAID-WA. Each course is certificated and is open to participants who intend to acquire or improve on their professional expertise. A professional certificate will be awarded to participants upon completion of all requirements for the programme. Participants will select one for specialisation.
- Animal Production, Husbandry and Management
- Community Health, Economy and Development
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management
- Environment and Geo-Information Sciences (Remote Sensing and GIS)
- Gender Analysis, Planning and Development
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Peace and Humanitarian Action
- Project Planning, Management and Evaluation
- Job opportunities/creation
- Employment with NGOs and corporate organizations
- Professional capacity building
A highly participatory approach will be used in order to encourage exchange of professional knowledge amongst participants. Techniques will also include syndicate work, assessments, field work, case studies and practical exercises.
DATES OF COMMENCEMENT
January, April and August each year. Registration for the programme is currently going on.