Energy Management is a fast and upcoming field in the management and technical sector. The primary reason for this is the depleting energy sources, which need to be used rightly and conserved to increase the efficiency of the industry.
To equip students with methods and techniques on handling, conserving and using energy efficiently and productively.
Expected learningmes outcome
Energy Management teaches the methods of conservation of energy and implementation of various methods to utilize it efficiently. It also teaches in applying alternative energy sources, which can reduce the utilization of natural energy sources and thus save energy.
Anyone with a first degree.
- Business Consultant
- Wind Resource Analyst
- Senior Analyst – Energy and Utilities
- Energy Development Manager
- Senior Executive for power plants,
- Business Head for Renewable Energy
- Project Manager – Automation and Energy Efficiency Solutions