MBA in Supply Chain Management is the study of design, planning, execution, control and monitoring of supply chain activities within any organization with the objective of creating net profit value. Supply chain management industry requires professionals who can integrate and optimize all the steps required to produce the right amount of the right product or service and deliver it to the end user at the right time. The interdisciplinary role of supply chain management spans logistics, distribution, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, marketing, and product development. It involves diverse skills and knowledge, along with multicultural and global perspectives.
To get knowledge in building a competitive infrastructure with leveraging logistics that synchronize according to the supply with demand and measuring performance for the beneficial growth of any organization.
Expected learning outcomes
Supply Chain Management’s Focus:
- Collaboration and Strategy Execution
- Assessment and Performance measurement
- Contract Negotiation • Logistics and Operations
- Relationship Management • Purchasing and Outsourcing
- Global Procurement
Anyone with a first degree. Career Opportunities
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Analyst/Specialist – Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Analyst
- Supply and Distribution Manager
- Logistics Manager