The programme aims at assisting students acquire skills to:
- Effectively market products/services of concern; understand the intricacies of Public Relations Mechanisms.
- Develop the skills of sourcing for human resources as well as efficiently managing these resources, and in constructing and analyzing financial problems.
These programmes target staff in government, non-governmental organisations, the private sector, GCE A/L and First Degree holders as well as those who wish to acquire and improve on their professional skills in any of the fields indicated.
The programme is for a duration of 18 months (6 months Diploma, 6 months Advanced Diploma and 6 months Graduate Diploma).
- Human Resource Development (Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Graduate Diploma)
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations (Diploma and Advanced Diploma)
- Marketing (Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Graduate Diploma
- Accounting and Finance (Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree)
- Business Management (Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Graduate Diploma)
- Customer Service (Single Subject Diploma)