Name: Suliaman Turay
Position: Coordinator of MBA Program and PAID-WA Learning Support Centre in Douala
Tel: (+237) 699 576 066 / 674 505 791
- PhD Research Fellow - Business and Public Policy, AIU, USA (Ongoing)
- MBA - Finance Management and International Finance Management, IMSRC, Mumbai, India. (2013).
- BSc - Accounting, University of Buea, Cameroon (2005).
- HTC Secondary - Business Studies, Milton Margai Teachers College/University of Sierra Leone, Freetown, Sierra Leone (1994).
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development; World Bank Institute, USA (2003).
- Trade, Growth, Gender and Poverty; World Bank Institute, USA (2004).
- Trade and Standards - Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Countries Export, World Bank Institute, USA (2005).
- Psychosocial Support for Children and Women, REPSSI, South Africa (2012).
- Trade and Gender, UNCTAD Vi, Geneva, Switzerland (2016)