Dr. Foncha Jecinta
Position: Head of Department for Development Studies
- 2007 – 2012: PhD -Biodiversity Assessment, Conservation and Management | University of Calabar, Calabar – Nigeria.
- 2003 - 2005: M.Sc. Environmental Resource Planning and Management. University of Calabar, Calabar – Nigeria
- 1989 – 1991: B.Sc. Geography, University of Yaounde, Yaounde – Cameroon
- 2014 - Climate-smart Agriculture towards landscape approach: Carbon monitoring in clean developments mechanism (CDM) Afforestation/Reforestation projects. The World Bank Institute E-Learning Course
- 2014- Climate Smart Agriculture towards landscape approach: Sustainable agriculture land management project – soil carbon monitoring. The World Bank Institute E-Learning Course:
- 2013: Sustainable Urban Land Use Planning The World Bank Institute E-Learning Course:
- In View: Designing and Implementing Successful Water Supply and Sanitation utility Reform: The World Bank Institute, E-Learning Course.