Name: Victor Eyong Ayuk
Position: Admin Assistant, Academic and Students Affairs Office
- BSc. Environment and Agricultural Development. PAID-WA Buea 2016-2017
- Higher Technical Diploma in Development Studies (HTDDS) PAIDWA Buea 2014 – 2016
- Certificate: Poultry Farm Management, PAID-WA (6th – 10th March 2017)
- Certificate: Secretariat Management, PAID-WA (14th to 22nd November 2012)
- General Certificate of Education GCE ‘A’ level 1998
- Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators London, December 1990
- Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators London, June 1990
- 2018: Administrative Assistant attached to the Academic and Students Affairs Office
- 2016: Library Attendant
- 2016: Paymaster Family Allowance
- 2015: Personal Assistant to the Regional Director
- 2015: Acting Librarian
- 2014: Printing and Publishing Officer
- 2011: Secretary Training and Development Division
- 2010 – 2011: Part-Time Lecturer: Buea Bilingual College, Evening Session
- 2010 – 2011: Part-Time Lecturer: St. Joseph’s Evening School, Buea Station
- 2009 – 2011: Full-Time Lecturer/Secretary: Modern Technical College of Science and Technology (STARMOTEC), Tiko
- 1993 –2001: Part-Time Lecturer: Standard Comprehensive Evening School, Buea
- September 1991 to March 2009: (Catholic Information Service) now Catholic CommunicationService (CACOS) Buea.
- September 1990 - 1995: Part-Time Lecturer: Ati Vocational Evening School, Buea
Areas of Interests
- Environmental Awareness
- Food Security
- Certificate: Workshop on Civic Education (Citizen-centred Reporting) for Development Communicators and Media Practitioners (April 2006).The Municipal Development Counseling Group (MUDECV) and Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA), Buea
- Certificate: Ecumenical Communication Training Course, Kumba (July 1998).Presbyterian Communication Department, Buea.
- Certificate: Ecumenical Communication Training Course, Kumba (July 1997). Presbyterian Communication Department, Buea.
- Certificate: Ecumenical Communication Training Course, Kumba (July 1995). Presbyterian Communication Department, Buea.
- Certificate: Choral Music Competition on Environmental Themes focused on. “Water Resources (December 1992)
- Living Earth Foundation, Buea